not happy with Dr fosters & smith

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtc1966
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtc1966

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed 3 separate orders on same day one from ebay one from champion lighting
and one from drs . the truelumen light strip arrived from ebay seller 2 days ago the timer ramp from champion arrives today. so went to drs website to check status of the power supply o ordered from tem . cameup with no info went to live chat gave my order number and was told sorry we show that on back order till dec 17. wow really I think maybe I should of been notified of that . would of paid a little more to get it now . poor customer service on their part as far as I am concerned
 
I always have had great customer support from them. Even with returns.
 
I personally have never had a bad experience but marine depots been killing it with deals lately on what I've been needing so that's where I have been ordering lately. I know on marine depot they were b/o on an item a while back and it showed that before I even added to my cart.[emoji53] dId it not show over on dr foster?
 
I had that happen to me once, I think I complained a bit and they gave 10 bucks off.
 
They shouldn't allow the purchase to go through with out you knowing when it's gonna be in stock so you can decided if you wanna wait. If it was a few days then oh well but almost 3 weeks. If it was something you needed right away it gives you a option of getting it some were else or ordering a different brand
 
Plus be sure to check out DFS prices on RO and IO salt. Spend $49 and get free shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new