OP
Zeppelin

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should jump out on RC and read the thread going in the lps forum. Now cquarium has jumped in the mix since this guy is a friend of his, and these corals are actually on THEIR site at the same time this guy is selling them on ebay.

organism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should jump out on RC and read the thread going in the lps forum. Now cquarium has jumped in the mix since this guy is a friend of his, and these corals are actually on THEIR site at the same time this guy is selling them on ebay.

yeah, that's a weird one there... I have to avoid that thread, I've already suffered from too much stuffing my foot in my mouth over there, so I'll have to read from the sidelines, but I'm sure it's going to be very entertaining

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK...I took it to a new level in that thread...and if I get "moved on" so be it...it had to be done!!!

:happy3: :p :happy3:

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats total BS that beerguy closed that thread.

thats something you will NEVER see here on club-zoa. protecting the scammer...by closing the thread. total BS.

let what needs to be said, said. if it becomes a beating of the dead horse...so be it. maybe that will prevent 1 more person from being scammed by his operation.

RC...shame on you.

organism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my favorite part was near the end when he stated that japanese was a marketing tool, kind of like naming stuff with alien, oj simpson, etc...
I laughed and laughed... still laughing now actually
well, at least the thread was entertaining while it lasted

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree totally.

I've got 1 more trade pending and them I'm done there. (I think)

the only reason i feel the need to stay on there now is b/c of 3 local clubs that have their own forums.

maybe that incident will bring others over here fed up with the so called *rules* on RC.

OP
OP
Zeppelin

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that coming when the last few posts got kind of childish. That always happens over there, and the thread gets closed. :( I think they both dug a pretty deep hole anyways. Cquarium PM'd me with the following:

I know your intentions were good when you started the thread. I tried my best to be professional and open minded about it. However, some unreasonable members caused the thread to close.

Thank you for your input.

Happy reefing,
Adam

Here is my reply:

I really didn't see anything unreasonable about most of the replies at all. The more I read, and saw how you and Ray are tied together with more than just pics, and saw how you both use verbage and photoshop to hype the corals, the more dis gusted I got. I do business with online vendors almost weekly, and I can't say I've ever come away from a thread about a vendor/vendors with a worse taste for them than I have reading this recent thread. If I were you I would stop Ray from using your corals, wording, identification, etc. immediately, and tone down your site quite a bit too. The thread shed a very bad light on both of you, IMO.

Last edited:

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah Zeppelin, you know the old saying about leading a horse to water and not being able to make it drink. Kind of appropriate here. Unfortunately this guy will continue his shoddy business until he gets slapped down hard. Maybe never.

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never knew about the connection between the two. Now I do, glad I never bought anything from either one of them and never will now.

Thanks for bringing that up Zeppelin.

Sandy

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i think his run may be over he was saying how he was getting free advertisement and yep he is im posting a link to every board i go to so they can see the scam artist he or they are lol.

ricordianut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea h i saw it removed i reported him for his language he sent me in the answer i got back from him and i sent them picturs of what a real one looks like and then sent ebay all the info on how this coral is illegal. so haha to him and i hope he gets removed from ebay for good

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back