Not receiving confirmation email?

Colt13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not receiving the email confirmation email. I’ve tried multiple emails, none work. Checked spam and everything. My name on BRS is ColtonReef. Can someone help me with this? I’ve tried the contact us page multiple times but haven’t gotten a response. Or can someone let me know one of the mods on BRSs name here so I can contact them?

nawt2tawl1221

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Yes I was just going to post this. Glad I’m not the only one. Did Boston reeders just give up on sending confirmation emails. I have made multiple accounts and still haven’t received one.

OP
OP
C

Colt13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Yes I was just going to post this. Glad I’m not the only one. Did Boston reeders just give up on sending confirmation emails. I have made multiple accounts and still haven’t received one.
FYI I just tried again and it’s working now. If it doesn’t work lmk and I’ll pm a mod

SinCityRee4r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am not receiving the email confirmation email. I’ve tried multiple emails, none work. Checked spam and everything. My name on BRS is ColtonReef. Can someone help me with this? I’ve tried the contact us page multiple times but haven’t gotten a response. Or can someone let me know one of the mods on BRSs name here so I can contact them?
not sure if you are straightened out but on the forum @ Biggiepauls33 can help you out

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back