Not sure how long its been hiding here

creativeballance

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
297
Reaction score
399
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw these a couple weeks ago. They were on a piece of rock that was mostly buried in sand. They look like they're growing. 2 weeks ago they were just little brown circles.

20210604_192559.jpg 20210604_192555.jpg
 
Ball anemones. I have a bunch. They are considered neutral and seem to do no harm.
IMG_3530_HEIC-M.jpg
I like them but they can spread like crazy and will readily attach to your glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new