Not sure what hammer is doing

mattdumitrescu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hammer seems to be going some weird head splitting procsess. There’s 3 distinct mouths and then a hole in the middle where there seems to be some white stringy stuff. Want to see if this is normal and if I should worry about it.
17862F29-DD8A-4BC0-BA4D-931C51613BB6.jpeg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed your clown by it in your picture. Do tour clowns pay extra attention to your hammer?

OP
OP
mattdumitrescu

mattdumitrescu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed your clown by it in your picture. Do tour clowns pay extra attention to your hammer?
The male hosts it. Don’t think he has anything to do with the hole in the middle. I did some research and realized that the whole thing isn’t to abnormal during the splitting process.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The male hosts it. Don’t think he has anything to do with the hole in the middle. I did some research and realized that the whole thing isn’t to abnormal during the splitting process.
The reason I ask is euyphillia don't always take kindly to clowns trying to live in them. I've seen entire hammer colonies bail out from clowns trying to love them too much. Just trying to rule that out as a possibility :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back