Not sure where to post

Curly11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
71
Location
Lakeland
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have been stalking for years, but never pulled the trigger until now. Long story that I won't post here, but I have a tank that is being placed in a small room for an "in wall" living room viewing. I still have a little time for layout, and I'm just not sure which forum to post my design/layout questions in for a 300g tank. I don't want to spam anyone, so any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated. BTW-You guys are a great community with beautiful tanks. Super excited to finally be a part of it. Thanks!
-Jason
 
Welcome Jason!
black ish appearance GIF
 
Welcome to R2R Jason! You can post pretty much anywhere and someone will try to help but in general the "New to Saltwater & Reef Aquariums.." is a good place for setup questions.

You might also want to consider starting a build thread as a place to consolidate info about your build.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome! Both the New to Saltwater & Reef Aquariums and the Reef Aquarium Discussion would be good places to ask the question.
 
Welcome Jason to R2R!

Post your questions in the General Reef Discussions. The Build Thread is to document you aquarium setup and running.

Good luck!

7CC5CF3D-874A-462E-9FCD-C31F569FF64D.gif
 
Hello everyone. I have been stalking for years, but never pulled the trigger until now. Long story that I won't post here, but I have a tank that is being placed in a small room for an "in wall" living room viewing. I still have a little time for layout, and I'm just not sure which forum to post my design/layout questions in for a 300g tank. I don't want to spam anyone, so any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated. BTW-You guys are a great community with beautiful tanks. Super excited to finally be a part of it. Thanks!
-Jason
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new