Not Working Neptune Trident

songhoang9107

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All.

I am wanting to buy a non working Neptune Trident for a project that I have in mind.
My preference would be a non-physically damaged one, but depending on the damage I could still use it.

I need to use sensor to read color data to measure quality

399277601_1107123890447429_2587566016923523226_n.jpg 399260613_1107123900447428_7342391105477386904_n.jpg 399327715_1107123867114098_4161276524210090321_n.jpg 399166738_1107123857114099_4555032933677688787_n.jpg
 
i wish i had your skills in engineering...;). I'd send you mine if I had a broken one in the scrapyard of reefing goodies.

Good luck.
 
i wish i had your skills in engineering...;). I'd send you mine if I had a broken one in the scrapyard of reefing goodies.

Good luck.
I just check and replace the unusable parts of a trident instead of throwing it away. Doing so will save me or someone else a lot. The most special thing is that it can be reused.:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new