*NOT* Your Everyday DUNCANS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These aren't your everyday Duncans from Australia! We haven't seen unique colors like this for some time! Duncans typically come in standard colors and basic shades of green and purple, but not these! Awesome combination of colors with extreme neon and even blues! Thanks for checking these guys out! Available now at Corals.com!

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I suggest you guys do... Every post like this you make, include a link to the corals you're posting. Not your website. I want to see the prices etc of these pieces. I click the link and it takes me to your website, not to these corals. In return I don't feel like searching for the posted coral. Especially because I'm at work and time is limited, so instead I just back out. Just a suggestion.

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I suggest you guys do... Every post like this you make, include a link to the corals you're posting. Not your website. I want to see the prices etc of these pieces. I click the link and it takes me to your website, not to these corals. In return I don't feel like searching for the posted coral. Especially because I'm at work and time is limited, so instead I just back out. Just a suggestion.
We truly appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave us the suggestion!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back