NSW people what do you...

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,315
Reaction score
822
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...use to load up your NSW? I was thinking of making a long pvc pipe to attach a pump with something to make it float a little to keep it off the ground and pump it to my car and I'm looking for ideas so please post pics of comment on your setup please and thanks!
 
I'd be interested in an automated system, right now I throw a bucket attached to rope and pull it up to the jetty, pour into 20 litre Jerry cans and carry 100 metres to the car, torture in tropical heat....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new