Nubbie to R2R.. hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoReef165
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoReef165

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
122
Reaction score
58
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone...I just found this site...on facebook! Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting plugged in here and meeting everyone. I have a 165gal (72x24x22) mixed reef. Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Blue Jaw Trigger and a few Anthiasasasas... :)

I'll post a few pix later. Merry Christmas!

Rob
 
WOO HOO welcome to R2R! Great to have you here and please post often!
 
Thanks Rev. I found this site because of your awesome post on Facebook :). I'm excited to be here. I've been on another local SoCal site for a while and RC... but I can't wait to get to know everyone here!
 
I am glad to hear that! We're always looking for active posters and those that will share knowledge with others. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new