Nudi for flat worms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Docdiggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The fw I have look like a brown flake. I don't believe that these are aefw. I dip everything in Bayer. I'm guessing I must have dipped something that had eggs on it.

As mentioned above you can add wrasses but the corris, melanures, Leopard and dragonet are the ones that consume these all day every day, Also a yellow tail damsel will go after these pest like crazy.
If you do decide to do a FW exit treatment make sure that after an hour or so filter heavy over Carbon and do a large WC and repeat every week for three times to wipe them out.
This method can be effective but will upset your corals no matter what.
The poison that will be released after you killed them is high.
 
Right, the poison is my concern. I'll manually remove as many as possible before treating.
 
Flat worm exit

I have used flatworm exit on my tank twice now. with a week in-between treatments. three weeks later i now have them again. I saw a small group of them and nuked them with my laser.
I did pick up a dragonet mandarin a few weeks ago hoping that he will work on them as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new