• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nuvo 75 EXT Stand (Delivery Possible)

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOTE: I am open to buying a NUVO 75 (or 90 if they fit the same stand) EXT tank-only to go on this stand instead of selling it - please visit https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/nuvo-75-or-90-ext-tank-only-or-nice-set-any-brand.965861/

I purchased a used NUVO 75 EXT set with the intention of using it for my build. Damage to the tank itself, however, has led me to make the painful decision of letting it go. I will not sell the tank, unless you intend to use it for parts, as I won't pass on something that could hurt your animals. Unfortunately, Innovative Marine has stopped selling just the tanks and now requires you buy both tank and stand, so just replacing the tank itself through them is out of the question. I am looking at either selling the stand or buying another used tank to go on it. I haven't settled on a price for the stand...thinking 500 to help fund the replacement, but DM me with offers? Delivery assembled is doable if you pay for gas and are less than a 3-hour round trip away from Eddyville, KY. I could possibly also disassemble it and ship it to you, but I have no experience doing this and no idea what to charge, so that would have to be worked out.
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_7a165bb1-9024-472c-bd16-bf63667bcc70.jpg
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_93725dbe-ac27-40cf-b104-ac9193a5a472.jpg
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_abb7876e-a7c0-401d-a538-b1bbb3b964ed.jpg

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(EDIT: Oops, made this a second post without thinking = it won't happen again)
DM if you're interested and need better pictures. These were from my build thread. There was a bit of a gap between the top front bar and the left-hand vertical in the photos, but that was my fault and it has since been fixed.

mlivvy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planet aquariums makes a tank with the 75 ext dimensions.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planet aquariums makes a tank with the 75 ext dimensions.
Oh? Thanks for the info, I'll check that out.

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back