Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

Nothing to see here...except a starfish doing a superman off a return nozzle! Just kicked up the sandbed, sorry for the noise.

20161030_203503.jpg
 
Tank is looking awesome! Quick question, how do you clean your filter socks? I've thrown mine into the washer then let them air dry but idk how much more of that they can take haha.
 
Tank is looking awesome! Quick question, how do you clean your filter socks? I've thrown mine into the washer then let them air dry but idk how much more of that they can take haha.
I wash them in the bathtub and rinse good with rodi. Then air dry for a bit.
 
What's your plan for transportation and breakdown/setup?
Bagging big pieces and dropping the rock in 5 gallon buckets with used water. I'm only moving 12 minutes away thankfully. I'll have new water mixing at the new house, so just fill it back up and drop it back in. Not touching the sand bed. It's only 7 months old. Hopefully all goes well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new