• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NY Knicks Torches 2h+

Item Price
165-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Betex

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
545
Reaction score
426
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2h - 165
3h - 225
4h - 300

These have been in my tank for well over 2+ years they are very healthy. A urchin broke off a chunk from my main colony and I cut them up ~2 weeks ago.

Local pick up only - Parkland, FL

432048610_1595327444595718_4500511103161690026_n.jpg 431821683_350882047950780_3775319995182823323_n.jpg 434290295_2984905411650580_5032690551519592567_n.jpg 432084260_993415332508831_7174672752208751715_n.jpg 434276948_926559348948946_5578523930127975430_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6232.MOV
    17.8 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new