• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NYOS 440 G2 Slim-Line stand

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

sgdnycct

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Messages
582
Reaction score
379
Location
Stamford, ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received two stands from BRS. I kept the pro and selling the slim line. It’s partly built- just needs the doors added. I left it apart to make it easier to move. Never used as they had sent the wrong one. No scratches and unused.
Cabinet Dimensions:
49.2"L x 21.7"W x 35.4"H.

$500 OBO pick up in 06903-Stamford
 
20260526_141201_B980E249-CEA0-4FEB-9919-336DEEE7C857.png


20260526_141201_A573ADF0-B571-4161-8F0F-10A043C9D1A5.png


20260526_141201_9BD62635-917D-4C8C-8FE5-3682AE99E531.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new