NYOS Opus 300

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nino143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worries the quality of the material may be weak. 10 mm thickness. Their skimmer works really well but the structure chips/breaks here and there
It feels really sturdy to me no bending whatsoever, and the cabinet feels like a tank!

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice. let's see the sump area when u get a chance. And maybe think about doing a build thread. I don't believe anyone has with the tank, and i know there are a few people that would like to see it; and what you have and are going to do with it. I'm doing one with my Mode, Infinity Series 75G: 1) because no one else has. 2) really to show whether the tank is worth the investment. Either way, GL.

Nino143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. let's see the sump area when u get a chance. And maybe think about doing a build thread. I don't believe anyone has with the tank, and i know there are a few people that would like to see it; and what you have and are going to do with it. I'm doing one with my Mode, Infinity Series 75G: 1) because no one else has. 2) really to show whether the tank is worth the investment. Either way, GL.
Thats actually a good idea! Never posted anything before but i will try to post today what i have so far! And love to see you tank 2!

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two thumbs down for this comment, I own a roadster over 200k and still going strong!
I also own a Nyos skimmer without any issues. This is the second Nyos skimmer without any problems, two different sizes... so four thumbs down to this comment.

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mode is great for the budget, still the quality is not the best, the Opus is like an Art inside the living room....

is like buying a mass produce print art from Walmart vs going to the art galley and pick a piece of painting... :)

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mode is great for the budget, still the quality is not the best, the Opus is like an Art inside the living room....

is like buying a mass produce print art from Walmart vs going to the art galley and pick a piece of painting... :)

Do you own or have you owned a Mode Aquarium? Do you own or have you owned an Opus?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back