Nyos Opus 300

Any updates on the tank, please? I was looking into getting one and wanted to know how you're getting on? Thanks
I wanted to get one of these here in the United States but they are unavailable. Beautiful looking tanks. Looks like the BRS group will now be the US Nyos distributor but they responded that that they are "still quiet a ways out" from be ing available. I said the hell with it and ordered a Cade.

Looks like the Opus G2 came out with some new features and options too.
 
I wanted to get one of these here in the United States but they are unavailable. Beautiful looking tanks. Looks like the BRS group will now be the US Nyos distributor but they responded that that they are "still quiet a ways out" from be ing available. I said the hell with it and ordered a Cade.

Looks like the Opus G2 came out with some new features and options too.
Thanks. Yes, seems like sensible updates and I can get them here in the UK. I'll see what comes up in the sales!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new