Oceamo ICP-MS testing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
715
Reaction score
346
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what Oceamo does when they receive a sample that doesn't have a matching request? I sent my sample in on 5/20 and forgot to enter the request because I was in a hurry to catch a flight right after taking the sample. I submitted the request on 5/29 when I realized my mistake. I would normally have the results by now.

Do they just throw out samples if there isn't a request in the system? ICP-MS tests are very expensive when purchased through Moonshiners. I''ll be pretty upset if I don't get results from this test. Even if it was ultimately my own mistake in submitting the request late.
 
Hey Chris,

I made the same accident. I thought i registered the test when I created the account. Apparently I did not register my test. I don't know the analysis number either.
 
Hey Chris,

I made the same accident. I thought i registered the test when I created the account. Apparently I did not register my test. I don't know the analysis number either.
Hello,
please PM me more details: What type of test was it (Organo-MS/ICP-MS/ICP-OES/Freshwater) and when did you send it in?
All the best, Christoph
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new