Ocean Revive Lights Failing, Again.

LostInTheDark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
474
Reaction score
324
Location
Freehold, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was the first to order a pair of Ocean Revive S026s when they first came out. I also bought two more to replace a pair of Tao Chinese imports about a year later.The first two became dimmer and dimmer over time and OR was gracious enough to replace them with a new set even though I had them for 18 months. Today I noticed on the second set that half the blues are very dim. Again!
Its very frustrating to have to deal with this on lights that are advertised to last 25 years. I cant even get 2 years out of them.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449672128.030553.jpg

You can see the difference between the ones on the ends and the 2 in the middle. Half the blues are almost out.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new