Ocean Revive Lights Failing, Again.

LostInTheDark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
474
Reaction score
324
Location
Freehold, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was the first to order a pair of Ocean Revive S026s when they first came out. I also bought two more to replace a pair of Tao Chinese imports about a year later.The first two became dimmer and dimmer over time and OR was gracious enough to replace them with a new set even though I had them for 18 months. Today I noticed on the second set that half the blues are very dim. Again!
Its very frustrating to have to deal with this on lights that are advertised to last 25 years. I cant even get 2 years out of them.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449672128.030553.jpg

You can see the difference between the ones on the ends and the 2 in the middle. Half the blues are almost out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new