Ocean revives or SB Reef lights?

prfishgirl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
273
Reaction score
72
Location
Phila
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to get a feel for what lights I want to grab and it’s between these two.. not sure how much of a difference there is besides a few obvious like the ocean revives from what people tell me once their programmed off at a certain time you can’t turn them back on until the time to come on comes around how true that is Idk. The cheaper SB lights have two cables..
But which light is better in color and growth of corals and how your tank looks under them?
 
The SB lights are great but when you have a issue their customer service is horrendous to say it as nice as I can. SB lights are just a Chinese black box with a few different color leds.
 
I like my OR T247s. Grow coral well though I did customize my leds and also added a Bluefish controller for dimming (sunrise and sunset) and the occasional storm lol.
 
I like my OR T247s. Grow coral well though I did customize my leds and also added a Bluefish controller for dimming (sunrise and sunset) and the occasional storm lol.
Oh wow u could add all that
 
The SB lights are great but when you have a issue their customer service is horrendous to say it as nice as I can. SB lights are just a Chinese black box with a few different color leds.
Yes I heard their CS is less than stellar
 
I really like my Ocean Revives. Many locals praise them. They grow anything and I love the blue tint I can achieve with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new