Oceanic Biocube Leak.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Small Leak in my Rescued Oceanic. Sealed before set up, I’m having a hard time figuring where it’s coming from. I’ll have to wait till the Salt Track comes back, camera was in Video mode.
 
I have a Small Leak in my Rescued Oceanic. Sealed before set up, I’m having a hard time figuring where it’s coming from. I’ll have to wait till the Salt Track comes back, camera was in Video mode.
I’ve never seen these leak but likely under the top rim
Sump area would be other possibility
 
1C9F1223-D0B0-4376-95B0-1BF0CE191832.png
630DC69A-1041-4CE4-AF67-EEC2033E3A4D.png
I was able to Capture Frames off of the Video. Leaks on the Right, Back Side, facing the Tank. You can see the Salt Tracking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new