Ocellaris or Percula?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gizzo12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gizzo12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
240
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t tell if this is an ocellaris or percula clown, anybody able to tell? I know the photos are terrible but he won’t stop moving!

C7742C97-CD36-47AE-84E4-6D0C11603997.jpeg 2FD2277E-EDC6-46EE-921D-1906F6E47973.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0503.MOV
    6.8 MB
I would guess percula, with the thicker black on the fins, but I am certainly not an expert.
I was leaning towards that as well. Does it have anything to do with body shape?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new