Octo pulse4+

  • Thread starter Thread starter bball34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bball34

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to find pre existing pump settings for the new Wi-Fi control app for the new 0cto4+ pumps. I know that you can find them for wave pumps. I have a 220 gal.that I just installed 2 4’s in. Keep getting notice for pump A abnormal. Any help would be much appreciated.
 
Does anyone know where to find pre existing pump settings for the new Wi-Fi control app for the new 0cto4+ pumps. I know that you can find them for wave pumps. I have a 220 gal.that I just installed 2 4’s in. Keep getting notice for pump A abnormal. Any help would be much appreciated.
They have assistance at [email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new