October Group Buy: THIS WEEKEND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The October Reef2Reef Group Buy is THIS weekend! Earn 10x points on nearly ever product we carry (10% back to use on a future purchase), plus get access to exclusive door buster deals. Sign up closes on Thursday.

Password: oct-r2r

What?

- Free upgraded 1-3 day shipping over $249 in the contiguous U.S.
- 10x reward points (10% back) on nearly every product
- A monthly doorbuster just for Group Buy members (see below)
- Account upgrade to Preferred Reefer post Group Buy

When?

- Deadline to enter is 11:59PM on Thursday 10/12
- Group buy starts Saturday 10/14 at 12:01AM
- Group Buy ends at 11:59 PM CST on Monday 10/16

How?

- Make sure you have an account with BulkReefSupply.com
- Enter exclusive password (see below) and fill out this super easy form:

Password: oct-r2r

Here are the October doorbusters:
15% OFF THE FOLLOWING!

Traceable Long Stem Calibration Thermometer

BRS Felt Filter Socks with Plastic Rings

BRS Mesh Filter Socks with Plastic Rings

BRS Chlorine & VOC Carbon Block Filter - 5 Micron

Replacement Roller Mat Fleece

10% off [+10x points] Clear Water Algae Scrubbers
spin2.gif

CW-300 EXTERNAL ALGAE SCRUBBER - CLEAR WATER

CW-200 EXTERNAL ALGAE SCRUBBER - CLEAR WATER

CW-100 EXTERNAL ALGAE SCRUBBER - CLEAR WATER

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined how does the group buy work? I need some red sea blue bucket salt...

We'll convert your account to "Group Buy" and you'll receive an email once it's active that includes door buster information. At that point, you will begin earning 10x on most of the products we sell (Ecotech, AI, Nyos and Neptune are the only brands excluded - you earn 1x on these). You'll get another email before the group buy ends as a reminder. Once the buy is over, your account will be set to Preferred Reefer where you continue to earn 5x points on nearly every product! :)

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll convert your account to "Group Buy" and you'll receive an email once it's active that includes door buster information. At that point, you will begin earning 10x on most of the products we sell (Ecotech, AI, Nyos and Neptune are the only brands excluded - you earn 1x on these). You'll get another email before the group buy ends as a reminder. Once the buy is over, your account will be set to Preferred Reefer where you continue to earn 5x points on nearly every product! :)
thank you. been a preferred on brs for a few years now. you guys rock!!!

MtrSkllz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At that point, you will begin earning 10x on most of the products we sell (Ecotech, AI, Nyos and Neptune are the only brands excluded - you earn 1x on these). :)

Is that new with neptune? I swear like 2 months ago i almost ordered a apex on a third wednesday and it showed bonus points in my cart. I was actually waiting for the third wednesday this month to order, But if that is the case there is no reason to wait.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that new with neptune? I swear like 2 months ago i almost ordered a apex on a third wednesday and it showed bonus points in my cart. I was actually waiting for the third wednesday this month to order, But if that is the case there is no reason to wait.
I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that most of these companies require pricing controls. They literally don't allow distributors to compete by dropping prices. Offering reward points would be a way around this which is why I'm sure they can only do 1%. They could do more if Neptune authorized a sale/price drop.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yup, it's new!

EdsReefOdyssey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At that point, you will begin earning 10x on most of the products we sell (Ecotech, AI, Nyos and Neptune are the only brands excluded - you earn 1x on these).

Yup, it's new!

Am I the only one a little mad at BRS for not warning us that Neptune was going to do this?

I think I'm going to take another look at the GHL ProfiLux 4 and the Vertex Cerebra 2.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back