Octospawn Additions

ParticleMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2025
Messages
126
Reaction score
98
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added a pair of octospawn to my Fluval 13.5 tank. I've had them in the tank for about a week now and they appear to me to be doing very well. When I bought them I'd say their heads were about 2" in diameter, one is a green tip the other more brown. Not sure what they are called other than octospawn. Today I noticed the brown one was putting out some very long tenticales. Is this normal? I know with frogspawns they sometimes shoot out sweeper tentacles but this looks different. Can I get some opinions on the health of these corals and maybe if I should be worried. My parameters are within normal. I test every couple of days and do small doses as needed.

20251105_113906.jpg 20251104_133336.jpg 20251104_133342 (1).jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20251105_113939.mp4
    21 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new