Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2884.jpg
 
My one and only Blasto I have, I like them a lot and would get more but like everything else the prices have skyrocketed in the pas few years.

DSCN2896.jpg
 
Thanks. It is the favorite coral in my tank. The last picture is what I have left of my colony after fragging it and selling 4 frags. I lost a number of polyps when I fragged it :( Pictures don't do it justice. It has a psychedelic look to it. Person I got it from called it the tequila sunrise I believe.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new