Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Heres mine
 

Attachments

  • 20211123_200048.jpg
    20211123_200048.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 188
..
 

Attachments

  • 2022-02-09-18-38-20-305.jpg
    2022-02-09-18-38-20-305.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 2022-02-07-20-50-19-484.jpg
    2022-02-07-20-50-19-484.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 142
What’s wrong with my blasto
 

Attachments

  • 6AD97D98-5626-4887-B024-533292B6D7D9.jpeg
    6AD97D98-5626-4887-B024-533292B6D7D9.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 142
I just picked up my first blasto after attending my first frag swap this past weekend. I'll have to take a pic tonight. What are you feeder your blasto? What kind of placement and lighting see to make them happiest? Thank You!
 
Nope. Just hidden gems located inside the local buddys systems. Except the colony photo that was wild.
If you ever frag that top one, very interested. I'm working on an all yellow/gold LPS cube and this is the first blasto I've seen that would fit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new