Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
blastos-1.jpg


DSC00464.jpg


First pic is vendor's pic. My camera doesn't do well with my lighting, but here's a shot of them in the tank.
 
I've had this blaso for a few years now.

IMG_2040.jpg
 
One of my prized Wellsi's right after she ate my OG mummy eye!! lol -pic taken with Iphone and does no justice. And Im glad she didnt sell in the last FS thread! ;)

iron man blasto.jpg
 
True aussie blastos
 

Attachments

  • 1379215270302.jpg
    1379215270302.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 534
blastos-1.jpg


These are more of a pain than my duncans sometimes. Lost a few heads same as what happen when the original colony was cut up. Typical, but got a few heads that actually survived a few months later. I have to keep an eye on these guys, but think I got the sweet spot. One of my favorites in the whole tank. Only blastos I own.
 
Last edited:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1385838144.030449.jpg
this is my only blasto, blood red blasto, my iPhone doesn't do justice it's bright red in my tank, I need to get some more blastos after looking at all of them in this thread!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new