Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
okay here you go

100_3870.jpg
 
I love blastos, I used to keep tons of them but I for some unknown reason I would loose one every once and a while-all the others seemed perfectly happy... who knows, maybe I will give them a try again when I get my tank up and going, you can get some really interesting morphs up here in Canada
 
ahh there you are acan lord.. well very very nice thank you for sharing,
dbarker i thought you had one?
zorypolska.. can see pic darlin, try again
 
I will join in on the fun
Picture1471.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new