Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I recently got into blastos so not sure what type this is, I'm sure u guys can tell me?it's a really nice pink with light green.
uploadfromtaptalk1396493477352.jpg


Very nice, looks like a Blastomussa Wellsi to me.
 
Benny whenever you are ready to frag that lmk!
 
Here's mine. I had it in my 175g. When I decided to sell the tank and contents I asked one of the local club members to babysit it for me...that was back in Oct. I was soooo excited to get it back into it's new home.

IMG_0437.jpg
 
never looked into blasto much but this thread is changing my mind......
 
Love blastos!
 
Here is my love for blastos, so far its my only one. Enjoy


Pic was taken right after putting it in the tank. Will update with a settle and fluffy blasto.
IMG_20140426_205544.jpg


IMG_20140426_205626.jpg


IMG_20140426_205544.jpg


IMG_20140426_205626.jpg
 
Im waiting to see who grabbed the insane wwc rainbow blastos that they had here at RAP today, all sold out asap and for good reason, wait till there are pictures!!

Great stuff already on here too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new