Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here are mine from a lil while back. Sorry for bad phone pic.
20131228_160311.jpg
 
Nice blastos!
 
Picked these up the other day. Nice rainbow rim! Had to show them off. :xd:
 

Attachments

  • RainbowBlasto (1 of 1).jpg
    RainbowBlasto (1 of 1).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 476
I travel to shops all over as well as wholesalers so I am always curious where you guys get these blastos as never even see them online. So any help in procuring some would be greatly appreciated.
 
I travel to shops all over as well as wholesalers so I am always curious where you guys get these blastos as never even see them online. So any help in procuring some would be greatly appreciated.

Rainbow Pet
Atleta, CA
 
Anybody got some new blastos?!
 
Watch guy is that the wwc blastos? I seen them in person and truly amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new