Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Alright sorry it took so long, I'm not exactly good with cameras so I got the best shot I could after several failed attempts haha. Started with the single head and now has 7 babies covering the perimeter.
IMG_8017.JPG
 
Is it normal for blastos to change color under different lights? My one above is starting to get a lot more red in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new