Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens and the camera body I use is the Canon 5dsr.

Thank you for the kind words.

My pic was also with a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro but you seemed to capture such sharper defined image. I have a feeling taptalk compressed it a little bit but there's a huge difference in our two photos. Any idea why/what setting are you using? Here's an imgur link where its less compressed, still a difference tho https://imgur.com/ABErfzQ
 
Few Frags of tequila sunrise

209EC967-EE74-4B1C-AE71-4511BC9B2FD2.jpeg
 
My pic was also with a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro but you seemed to capture such sharper defined image. I have a feeling taptalk compressed it a little bit but there's a huge difference in our two photos. Any idea why/what setting are you using? Here's an imgur link where its less compressed, still a difference tho https://imgur.com/ABErfzQ

I’ll have to go back and check my metadata but what aperture do you use?
 
I dont remember at all... Maybe 7.2 or larger
 
Thank for the tip! I think it was just the taptalk compressing the picture that made it look bad
 
CM171205-190445008.jpg
 
Let's bump this for more blastos!!! @calikidcorals you should post some in here from your collection!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new