Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
dropR.jpg
image.jpeg
 
Just a couple of my blastos. Not the greatest photos but I sure do love them! The bottom two pics is a really cool maroon colored blasto that isn’t eye candy but I like it because it’s unique.

4E305E25-7AC7-43A3-83A6-82F45454CB38.jpeg


4FBAA7DA-1AD3-4B59-9695-6244810669E7.jpeg


2AF1C230-C1A1-4EE8-A182-1E73ED990532.jpeg


324CDEE2-0BDD-44D4-B013-2B4BB320E3C0.jpeg


218B4EE4-DEC3-4362-A59F-D3B14DEF6AFF.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Ooooo aaaaahh!

520F49DD-91E5-4220-9F86-F59222E18104.jpeg
Your guess is as good as mine. I have a second colony that's also bouncing. I run G2 (upgraded to G3 chips and bodies) on the LPS/Softie Setting and sometimes the phoenix 14k replication setting... Feed the standard powdered foods... like I said, no idea.
 
My first blasto it's so bright, I love it. Can't wait to see this grow.

20181223_144238.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new