Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
5C85D524-D778-449C-A295-837231BE46ED.jpeg
 
I didn't realise there were so many variations, some of the ones on this post are stunning! Blastos grow like weeds in my tank, wish I could get hold of some of these.

Bought a new Blasto on the weekend has a few different colours, will post a pic later when I get one.
 
@ironman31 I had one head for ages on one of mine, then one day I saw the skirt was being lifted by the flow and saw about 7 baby heads growing around the base!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new