Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_0758.jpg
 
Some very beautiful color combos here. I got this as a freebie frag a couple weeks ago, already has two smaller heads growing underneath its main head. I like its colors and puffy texture. Seems like a fun,easy coral.(im new to coral,only been messing with a few kinds for a year or so, had a predator tank prior)
Can different colonies touch? I assume so...( a few pictures look like some are touching, but hard to tell) And does anyone know if they and zoas and acans get along?
Plan on ordering a decent frag order next month and want to get a "garden" going of some colorful "easy" LPS to mix with/around my zoas. Thanks guys.

blasto.jpg
blasto2.jpg
 
Last edited:
First blasto I've seen at LFS. Couldn't let it go! (It was only sitting there to get a picture of both new frags at the same
time)
IMG_20191129_194929578.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new