Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
DK limewire under a true macro
Lens

39AAE014-91D2-466B-B471-FCB18CCE3FAF.jpeg
 
Has anyone ordered Blasto's from AquaSD? I have a couple being shipped on 1/12 and I was curious if they look as good in person vs the website.
 
Has anyone ordered Blasto's from AquaSD? I have a couple being shipped on 1/12 and I was curious if they look as good in person vs the website.
AquaSD is one of my favorite vendors, I have ordered from them a couple of times per year over the last 4 years. I find their images to be very representative of the pieces when in my tanks. Also very good quality as well.
 
AquaSD is one of my favorite vendors, I have ordered from them a couple of times per year over the last 4 years. I find their images to be very representative of the pieces when in my tanks. Also very good quality as well.
Thank you, I placed my order during their 50% off sale. I would have to be a dang fool to pass up on deals like that. Can't wait for my shipment, i'm pumped.
 
Not much to show compared to others here but after a bad run with lps in took a break got things settled and started back with this little fella. Hopefully he’ll thrive.

EABDEBD1-785A-4449-839D-8A479E90BEBB.jpeg
 
My blasto has had some insane growth over the last year, definitely my favorite coral! Here's a pic from a October 26, 2019:
20191202_160514.jpg

And here it is now. It's interesting how much its grown on the underside where there is little light

20210112_133853.jpg

20210112_133842.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new