Official clam show off thread

tzabor10

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
2,957
Reaction score
3,138
Location
Syracuse
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is…
I have had a thing for these beauties ever since starting in the hobby. This one came from Jon Bui at ClamMania during RAPNY. @clammman
IMG_1016.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new