Official CTARS Growout Competition 2.01 Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
And here are my 2 polyps.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420061756.318162.jpg
 
Do I get a prize for the worst pic? I'd try for something better but I'm running outta time! Two very blurry and overexposed polyps

 
Screenshot_2015-01-01-16-04-16.jpg
I'm posting Dan brasel hopefully just this once. He's resetting his r2r password since we doesn't go on line often. It's in his tank he just sends me the pictures.
 
I'm out :( I went to take my picture and found an empty plug. Not sure what happened, I know they were there last week for sure.
 
I'm out :( I went to take my picture and found an empty plug. Not sure what happened, I know they were there last week for sure.

Mine fell off very easily also. (Common problem with me idk why) luckily I was glueing the plug to a bigger disc so I didn't lose mine. Hope you find them.
 
I forgot who has mine but I can't wait to pick them up! What is average growth one polyp a month? Do bigger colonies create additional new polyps faster than say a colony of two?
 
Generally a polyp for every polyp each month, but IMO it slows down as the colony gets bigger because the polyps in the center have no where to expand to. That said, my polyps have done nothing this month.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new