Official CTARS Growout Competition 2.01 Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Phil I wanna stop by one day for some orange bam bam bans and purple hornets. My hornets became unglued and I still have the bam bans but they're super tiny and I'm not patient lol.
 
Here are the results through the February check-in Looks like we are starting to see some growth. Keep up the good work.

 
I hate to be disqualified, but I didn't think anyone wanted to see a pic of my sadly empty frag :cry:
 
Forgot all about it as life got in the way. But didn't have anything joyous to report anyway.
 
Here is a pic of Phil's 5 polyp frag.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425144000.190796.jpg
 
Here is my single polyp... This straying to get embarrassing [emoji16].
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425144059.736239.jpg
 
as I still only have TWO/three I have no way to win,,,, guess I have to get the led reto kit soon......
 
c
ant see here but finally have a couple baby bumps
 

Attachments

  • zoa march1.jpg
    zoa march1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 225
2 for me still but i found a bubble algae node on the base of the polyps so with that gone hopefully that will make things better
 
I got 7 and some babies. Already feeling the pain after re-homing all my tangs. Need to get more tangs asap

IMG_5020_zps3degazvg.jpg


IMG_5019_zpsaqwuknpt.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new