Official CTARS Growout Competition 2.01 Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm at 6 with some babies
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1943.jpg
    DSCN1943.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 364
Here are the updated results. Looking forward to see how this is going to end.

growoutmar.jpg
 
Last edited:
These are growing really well for some of you, great job. I got stuck at work and didn't get the chance to post the pic but I've got three now and they really look great.
 
Jeremy can you give me a call, I know you've been helping with Phils tank and I've been over there trying to help to. I want to see if we can get together and put a plan of action together to help his sister in law automate the tank. 401-932-4249

You can text me too
 
23. This was the first time I was involved in a competition like this. Excellent time, will do again
Learned alot about the lighting cycle and feed,feed,feed the fish.
20150401_091927.jpg
 
I have 1 still!!! Do I get a prize for the least growth?? No well it was worth a shot :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427924588.365974.jpg
 
guys up top what are you doing??? geez I used to have great zoa growth in my biocube I upgraded and no nothing does well.... No time for a photo but im stuck at a miserable 6 polyps that don't like to open 1 center polyp melted also...
 
Phil's count will be up tomorrow. I couldn't get over there today.
 
I didn't have access to Phil's tank today but I believe he was at about 8 last time I checked. I am going Tuesday to do some work on the tank and will know for sure then.
 
That's it everyone CTARS Growout 2.01 is officially over! Congratulations to our winner, Dave aka Triggreef, 24 polyps in just three months! Ray aka RSWIFT is our second place finisher, coming in with just one less polyp at 23! I hope everyone had as much fun with this as I did. I will be reaching out to the winners to facilitate the frag packs.
growoutfinal.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new