Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

IMG_8171.jpeg
 
Woah momma. She’s a big girl. 😁
 
My Euphylia

OOOoohhh!!! Can I participate? lol

Not sure if my is a frogspawn or not. It looks kind of like a cross between a frogspawn and a hammer. Maybe you now?

mini-IMG_0891.jpg
Frammer
 



 
May I ask what your tank is lit with? I have t5 and these are completely washed out by even the blue plus bulbs. Hence why I am going back ALL LED.
It was grown under metal halides for a year and half and the last 6 months it’s been under reef breeder meridians and loving life!
 
As an SPS only guy I clicked on this thread thinking to myself. Am I really going to be impressed by anything in here?! Then the first this I see when I opened the thread is this photo. Now I’m thinking may be I should get myself a torch lmaoo. This is gorgeous.
My tank is 99% sps lol.. I needed some movement.. that filled a corner with low lighting well!
IMG_8169.jpeg
 
As an SPS only guy I clicked on this thread thinking to myself. Am I really going to be impressed by anything in here?! Then the first this I see when I opened the thread is this photo. Now I’m thinking may be I should get myself a torch lmaoo. This is gorgeous.
Do it lol

28E4F0D4-5287-4840-AB12-4DD40B7855CF.jpeg
60F9358E-A2A7-4AC3-9571-93BBA5864A9F.jpeg
22DBFE8C-DAA8-4E99-8E86-0B712746EDDE.jpeg
2539BDB7-7372-42D7-A892-62E8409753D8.jpeg
ED764876-CD1A-47ED-8F7B-7AA88ED6384A.jpeg
B7107833-6D34-4746-965E-52FB7C5A318E.jpeg
FD3958BD-2D1E-469C-A436-684ADD5297C4.jpeg
 
My big hammer bouquet. It’s about the size of a football, with both colors included. This was one of my original corals and was originally one polyp the size of a golf ball

IMG_1026.jpeg
 
My big hammer bouquet. It’s about the size of a football, with both colors included. This was one of my original corals and was originally one polyp the size of a golf ball

IMG_1026.jpeg
Wow, those hammers are huge!
 
Euphyllia garden in my 90g!
20250814_103020_269B08BB-D0D5-4F4D-AF38-4832F7126DC0.png


Top to bottom left to right

SBB iceberg HG torch, SBB 24k torch, SBB Bright AF HG torch, SBB wall hammer, SBB candy gram hologram hammer, SBB Big Bird hammer, Southeast Reef tricolor frogspawn, and a regular green and purple frogspawn!

And then in my nano, a nice fat dragon soul torch courtesy of southeast reefs.
20250814_103459_1DC7BF71-AF11-4086-A2E1-658E09D6FB8B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new