Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430269173.295645.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430269173.295645.jpg
 
Just scored big time on this hybrid ultra Spiderman frogspawn!!!

Ultra Spiderman Frogspawn
YA7ume3.jpg


...if only in my dreams! LOL. I got bored and edited a photo of my frogspawn changing the hue. It would be pretty sweet though right? I could only imagine what it would sell for! :D
 
Last edited:
Some of my octospawns. Top right one has green tentacles with orange tips. The colors are tricky to get.
IMG_2175_zpsgnjgq2c7.jpg


New Torch. Also very hard to capture the yellow in it.
IMG_2164_edited_zpsifiqbiv8.jpg
 
I pee'd a little when I read the top part.... then cried a little when I read the bottom :)

Just scored big time on this hybrid ultra Spiderman frogspawn!!!

Ultra Spiderman Frogspawn
YA7ume3.jpg


...if only in my dreams! LOL. I got bored and edited a photo of my frogspawn changing the hue. It would be pretty sweet though right? I could only imagine what it would sell for! :D
 
Just scored big time on this hybrid ultra Spiderman frogspawn!!!

Ultra Spiderman Frogspawn
YA7ume3.jpg


...if only in my dreams! LOL. I got bored and edited a photo of my frogspawn changing the hue. It would be pretty sweet though right? I could only imagine what it would sell for! :D
You're playing with my emotions!
 
Just to the left
 

Attachments

  • clown3.jpg
    clown3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 375

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new