Official NHL thread... Come on in hockey nuts!

fredk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try being a Lions fan.
Your doing better with Babcock than the wings without. Big Cujo fan here, crap how the wings did him. You have some good years ahead.
Maybe. There is a LOT of money tied up in three players. I'm left wondering how the Leafs will be able to afford a roster of decent players to round things out.

Pure offence is not enough to win a cup.

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ONLY ONE DAY TO GO!

Like some of the new rules, especially the ones to create more offense.

"The face-off will stay in the offensive zone even if the attacking team is responsible for the puck going out of play. Previously, face-offs remained in the offensive zone only when the puck went out of play after being shot at the net.

Defensive teams can't make line changes if their goalie freezes the puck on a shot from outside the red line or if one of their skaters causes a stoppage by unintentionally dislodging the net. The officials will not grant a timeout or go to a television break in such instances.

The attacking team will be able to select which circle they want the face-off to take place on plays following an icing, the goalie freezing the puck on a shot from outside the red line, a defensive skater unintentionally dislodging the net and to begin a power play."

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1570051188873.png

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they would just right off this season. I get it’s not fair to the teams who had a chance to win the cup but for me it won’t be the same. Who knows when the next season is even gonna start ?

rc1626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just excited we'll be seeing some hockey again. The fact that it will be August is a little strange but everything has been a little strange these past few months. Looking forward to it!!!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No spitting, fighting and snot rockets? Ya right, I can't wait to see how this goes.
datsyuk.gif

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back