Official NHL thread... Come on in hockey nuts!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my boy getting destroyed last Sunday. Luckily, no damage.

IMG_1009_zpsskdaibpc.jpg
Ouch! Hopefully there was a call and hopefully someone railed him on the next play. Boy do I miss playing. I really need to find a men's league. Been itching since I moved and saw all my old equipment.

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The kid got his second 2 and 10 of the game. Both for boarding. Both against my son. This hit was in the last second of the game.

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crap! This thread took off!
I'll have to go back and read it all when I get,some time.

GO DUCKS!!!

yes I have a bad taste of Blackhawks in my mouth still... :/ we should of beat you guys. heck of a series though!

ironeagle2006

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What am I the ONHLY Fan left here it seems. Watched the Hawks Destroy and they did Destroy the Islanders on the second of a Home and Home 4-1 when Darling got the Start. For you Predator Fans out there HE is the reason why YOU LOST.

D maul

Well know lightsabre
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crap! This thread took off!
I'll have to go back and read it all when I get,some time.

GO DUCKS!!!

yes I have a bad taste of Blackhawks in my mouth still... :/ we should of beat you guys. heck of a series though!
It was a great series and the ducks have a good team but the Hawks know how to finish the game.

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a great series and the ducks have a good team but the Hawks know how to finish the game.

Yeah we just couldn't get it done... :( that series took a lot out of both teams. That overtime game that you guys pulled off changed the series... :(

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nephew that plays club. It's expensive!

It is! My son is on two travel teams and the HS team. This season he will play over 60 games from Virginia beach, VA to Providence, RI. Add ten more if all teams make the playoffs. The RI road trip is next week - ~7 hours on a team bus.

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is! My son is on two travel teams and the HS team. This season he will play over 60 games from Virginia beach, VA to Providence, RI. Add ten more if all teams make the playoffs. The RI road trip is next week - ~7 hours on a team bus.

Yeah my nephew plays HS as well... what year is your boy? My nephew is an 01 he plays for L.A. Jr. KINGS. they go back east for tournaments all the time.

He's pretty dang good! ;p he had a few prep schools trying to get home and was also offered a scholarship to Yale. The hockey school in Canada but his dad didn't want him to go yet... ;p

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to crank this back up, Whats going on in Tampa? Stevie Y stepping down, whats that all about? @Tuffyyyyy

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not happy with my Caps price gouging the fans for opening night. $250 face value for the worst seat in the house. I paid $2,000 to take my son to game 4, but that was the SCF!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not happy with my Caps price gouging the fans for opening night. $250 face value for the worst seat in the house. I paid $2,000 to take my son to game 4, but that was the SCF!
I feel your pain, the wings cranked ticket prices in early 2000 after the first cup, they said it was due to payroll and the limited seating. Up until last year every home game has sold out and the new arena has less seating:confused: BTW Congratz to the Caps, Oli Earned that Cup several times over......My daughter works at a Advertising firm In the D and asked me what games I want this year, CAPS & Tampa, It will still be a good rivalry.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back