Official NHL thread... Come on in hockey nuts!

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Dale... He is a huge reason the Hawks drafted so well. He earned the ring the Blackhawks gave him. That Cup had so much to do with him. He will bring great hockey to the Panthers for a long time.

Every game is poorly officiated Andy... Its the NHL!!! Hahahahaha!
Look forward to another great game the 8th.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pathetic officiating... Guess Buttman wanted drama by having three teams tied for first... Franzen should be suspeded for that cheapshot punch to Montador's face. I hope Montador lights him up next game. Franzen is is wuss. Hahahahaha!

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All is right with the world. The Wings wooped the Hawks twice in the last week! Where were the Hawks in overtime? Looked like pylons in a skating drill as the Wings skated all over them! Both good games. Wings tied a 47 year old franchise record for consecutive home wins at 14!

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post All Star break and the trade deadline is looming.......Where did everybody go?

Wings are attempting to tie the all time record for consecutive wins at home tonight. The current record holders are the Flyers and guess who the Wings play tonight?:wink:

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Wings topped a record dating back to 1927 last night by winning their 21st consecutive home game! Now they own the record for consecutive road wins, consecutive home wins, and consecutive wins in general!

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Wings topped a record dating back to 1927 last night by winning their 21st consecutive home game! Now they own the record for consecutive road wins, consecutive home wins, and consecutive wins in general!

I hate to admit it but your Wings are hands down the best team right now. Unless things change I see another Championship banner hanging in the rafters of The Joe. Kudos to the wings.

sportzfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They might have to go through NY to get that banner...Lundqvist I believe to be better than any goalie the Wings have.

I hate to admit it but your Wings are hands down the best team right now. Unless things change I see another Championship banner hanging in the rafters of The Joe. Kudos to the wings.

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! While I tend to agree this statement must have been extremely difficult for you to type. A lot still has to go right but they are definitely a contender. Unfortunately they aren't as good on the road as they are at home.

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howard leads the league in wins. While I agree Lundqvist is very good there isn't much seperating He and Howard. The Wings also have a deep defence and tons of cap room for trade deadline moves. Pro rated they can pick up around $17 million in salary at the deadline! This team is gonna be a lot better by the time the playoffs roll around.
They might have to go through NY to get that banner...Lundqvist I believe to be better than any goalie the Wings have.

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my boy getting destroyed last Sunday. Luckily, no damage.

IMG_1009_zpsskdaibpc.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back