Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly it was one of the things that brought me to this site in the first place. I went to several others after RC. It was nice see someone who is proud of what he believes and is able to show it. Just like with retailers I chose to patronize those that have the courage to display their faith.

Harry, I will definitely keep your wife and you in my prayers as she goes through the treatment.

Rev, thanks for giving those of us that chose to follow our faith a place to hang our hat.

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May God bless you and your wife Harry. You and your family will be our prayers.

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thomas i admire you for helping out your parents. I moved my mom and Dad
in to a Mobile home next to my house some 12 years back as Thea or getting old
and need a lot of help.

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry--- glad to hear the good news, i will keep you and your wife in my thoughts.

Fastandsneaky--- sorry to hear about your parents.... i hope everything works out okay, i will keep you all in my thoughts....

pspfishlady

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayer works even for us Reefers!

My daughter was very sick. Her Bones were growing faster then her body and would have hit puperty at age 3 things didnt look good for her at all. My Church family Prayed For her day and night.....two weeks later her blood levels were fine and everything was regressing..PRAYER ROCKS! It sure saved a future reefer

arya2-1.jpg

arya-1.jpg

ddr_phish

Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people may already know but my wife and I are expecting our first child this September/October. On early Thursday evening my wife was admitted to Labor & Delivery in a local hospital because her blood pressure was 180/140 and they were afraid they would have to do an emergency C-Section to save both my wife and soon-to-be daughter. Right now her blood pressure is still high and the assigned doctor is saying that our daughter may have to be born this coming week, it just depends on how my wife's doing. Right now she is only 28 weeks pregnant and we are extremely scared for the health of our daughter, her name is Luna Ciela.

Please I ask anyone to send positive thoughts and prayers in the direction of my wife and daughter. As a husband and new father this is making me cry being so worried...

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh----- Im so sorry i know thats gotta be a difficult situation for you and your wife. i will keep you in my thoughts.

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have my prayers.

Some people may already know but my wife and I are expecting our first child this September/October. On early Thursday evening my wife was admitted to Labor & Delivery in a local hospital because her blood pressure was 180/140 and they were afraid they would have to do an emergency C-Section to save both my wife and soon-to-be daughter. Right now her blood pressure is still high and the assigned doctor is saying that our daughter may have to be born this coming week, it just depends on how my wife's doing. Right now she is only 28 weeks pregnant and we are extremely scared for the health of our daughter, her name is Luna Ciela.

Please I ask anyone to send positive thoughts and prayers in the direction of my wife and daughter. As a husband and new father this is making me cry being so worried...

thomasdo87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never easy when someone is sick, but its worse when its someone just experiencing life, like a child.

pspfishlady, ddr_phish and everyone else , you will all be in my thoughts and prayers

thank you everyone

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cousin is a police officer. While casing some bad people he broke his foot and tore a tendon in his foot. He had to have surgery and got a nerve disease called RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy). He's in constant pain and has a very hard time walking. I would appreciate it very much if everyone could say a prayer for him and keep him in your thoughts. Thanks and God Bless everyone.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok everyone I have updated the first post to reflect the request we have received. If I missed someone please PM me. I will update it as the thread progresses.

I do believe in prayer and I want to thank all for you for your support as well as your concern and prayers for others. I will be praying over these request.

I am also removing all off topic post. :D

Thanks.

ddr_phish

Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H@rry, my heart goes out to you and your wife, I know how hard that must be.
PSPFishLady, your daughter is in our prayers.

BlackhawkFan, I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, the world needs more good officers in it, and they do us a favor every day by putting their lives on the line.

I want to thank everyone thats been praying and thinking of my wife and daughter. Here is a little update, her blood pressure is still high but has started to stabilize, they have diagnosed her with Pre-Eclampsia (Pre-eclampsia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and she will have to remain hospitalized until little Luna is born. They said that she may have to be born tomorrow or she may go full term and be born at the end of September/October. Every day that she gets to stay in the womb can knock 3 days off her stay in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, so every day counts.

BigRed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to send out a pray to my girlfriend... her and I have been having some rough times lately and she is going in for surgery this Thursday. Its not major surgery or anything but complications are always possible and I just want god to be there for us while we need him. I just really hope that our relationship can stabilize and that this surgery will be a success. I know we are both rather nervous about it. Thank you.

ddr_phish

Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope people don't mind, but I just wanted to post a little update. The doctor decided that the Pre-Eclempsia was getting too severe for my wife and daughter and decided to induce her at 9am on Monday. Just before noon today my daughter's vitals weren't liking the contractions since shes so small so they had to do a C-Section. She was born at 1pm this afternoon of July 21st and weighs a hearty 2 lbs. 4 oz. :)
The doctors in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) said she looks a little small to be a 28 week old baby but shes still doing great. Here are a couple of pictures of her, she will probably have to stay in the NICU until September/October (her original due date) maybe a bit longer. She even opened up her eyes for a couple seconds to give her pop a wink :D
I never knew I'd be such in love at first sight.

Our little Luna
DSC03127.jpg

Her holding my hand
DSC03131.jpg

Please everyone, don't stop the prayers and positive thinking! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prayers are going up! She is so beautiful!

Love at first sight huh? YEP that's about right!

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Rev said it best; beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Luna will definitely have some extra prayers and thoughts till she is ready to go home.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back