Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Pray that the Lord completes in me the work he started.

And that I have the guts to do his will.

(I keep wondering what he sees in me :))
 
My wife and I are going to have our third child tomorrow. She can't have give natural child birth so the baby will come out via a c-section. Please prey that we have a happy and healthy little girl and that my wife doesn't have any issues during the procedure. God bless you all.
 
Black hawk prayers on the way .. hope all goes well tomorrow
 
Mike,
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated on the new arrival..:bigsmile:

My wife had to have both our children through C-section also.
 
Mike

I know what your feeling, and my thoughts are with you.
Both my children were via c-section. Everything went perfect, with out a hic-up!
Im sure all will go well.
 
Hope all goes well for you and your family Mike.


I was able to see my Grandmother yesterday to say good bye before she passes on to a better place which is expected sometime this week. She was going to be 90 next month.
 
Congratulations BlackHawk! C section is so common now that it's almost a non issue. Bless you and your new family member. We'll remember you and make sure you update us after all "the smoke clears" :xd::xd:

Sara, I know your grief. We have all been where you are or will in the near future. Hold tight to your faith as it will see you through the troubles that you face now.
 
Callie Nicoleborn on Sept. 30th @ 12:29 pm8lbs 3oz21" long It's impossible to load a pic from my phone, but I'm trying....


Congrats!

She needs one of these....

p4512338reg.jpg
 
Way ta go Mike! She's beautiful! (I llke the shirt too)
 
Congrats on the new arrival Mike!

Grandma passed on to heaven this morning as well :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new