Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solomon, who many regard as the wisest man who ever lived said:

"I have been young and am now old but I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging bread".

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solomon, who many regard as the wisest man who ever lived said:

"I have been young and am now old but I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging bread".

When I was young I would pray for the Wisdom of Solomon.

Be careful praying for patience.... You will get it.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on M@ry Ruth's condition: Today she took the last of 45 radiation treatments. These treatments were far worse than the surgery and healing. She is literally burnt to a crisp. Imagine yourself laying on a beach on your back in the blazing sun all day long. She has had days where she was miserable but she has come through it all like the trooper that she is. I know the prayers offered by you people as well as family and friends have played a major part in her recovery. Next Thursday she will go for a PET scan to confirm that the radiation was successful.

I sit here as an old man with tears in my eyes. Tears for my wife who has had to undergo such an ordeal. Also, tears of appreciation for all the people who care enough for someone who they have never met, that they will take the time to remember her to our God. I am so thankful that David has provided this avenue to us. Please continue to remember us as we remember you also.

God bless you all.

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish you the best results on the PET scan
Update on M@ry Ruth's condition: Today she took the last of 45 radiation treatments. These treatments were far worse than the surgery and healing. She is literally burnt to a crisp. Imagine yourself laying on a beach on your back in the blazing sun all day long. She has had days where she was miserable but she has come through it all like the trooper that she is. I know the prayers offered by you people as well as family and friends have played a major part in her recovery. Next Thursday she will go for a PET scan to confirm that the radiation was successful.

I sit here as an old man with tears in my eyes. Tears for my wife who has had to undergo such an ordeal. Also, tears of appreciation for all the people who care enough for someone who they have never met, that they will take the time to remember her to our God. I am so thankful that David has provided this avenue to us. Please continue to remember us as we remember you also.

God bless you all.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking M@ry Ruth for her PET scan today. It is scheduled for 12:10. Please remember us.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
News will come on Monday when we talk with the Doctor. Right now we're considering ourselves survivors. :angel:

Myteemouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you say a prayer for my best friend Chad,
he is in a very volatile relationship with a woman and she is an alcoholic and a mean drunk..
he is looking at getting himself and his two beautiful children in a lot of trouble if they don't have GOD come down and watch over them.
I hope there is a good outcome (whatever it is) for him and his children who I love like my own..
Chad is my very close friend who has been there for me and I am trying to be there for him but he's one of those kind of guys who wont to ask for help, or advise.
Please say a prayer for Chad and his children..

Back